TLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6 June 2014.
What we collect
we may collect the following information:
- full name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, course preferences and bookings
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand what courses our students are looking at and what they book, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Class lists which will be provided to Tutors (with first and last name and a contact tel no) information on £ total payment made but NOT bank/PayPal details
- We may use the information to improve our services or add additional classes
- We may periodically send update emails about specific classes selected, term times and the TLC AGM or other information which may be relevant e.g. if classes need to be changed or rescheduled
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.